1. The patient is the most important person in our office.
2. A patient is a conscientious consumer who deserves and expects quality care.
3. A patient is a person who trusts us with their health care. It is OUR LEGAL OBLIGATION to meet those needs to the best of our ability.
4. A patient is deserving of the most CONFIDENTIAL, COURTEOUS and ATTENTIVE TREATMENT we can offer.
5. A patient is the ONLY REASON we are able to stay in business!!! The patient is NOT an outsider.
6. A patient is supporting us with their business; WE ARE NOT doing them a favor by seeing them.
7. A patient is NOT dependent on us; WE ARE DEPENDENT on them!!!
8. A patient is NOT an interruption of our work; PATIENTS ARE THE PURPOSE OF OUR WORK!!!
9. A patient is NEVER someone to argue with or to match wits with.
10. THE PATIENT IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR MEDICAL PRACTICE.
ALWAYS BE PATIENT WITH OUR PATIENTS